Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anticipation of Fall

I am a notoriously bad blogger. On average, I think there are probably 4 month gaps between each post...oops. Regardless, since my last utterly depressing post about the horrors of eating at college (or in my case, the horrors of eating too much at college, I have:


  • been interning at a little tiny non-profit in my hometown
  • been living with my grandparents (which is an adventure)
  • started working out every day (and lost 5 lbs., yay!)
All pretty positive things. That being said, I am very close to being ready to go back to school. Starting over in the fall is always exciting, and I have a lot to look forward to next semester. It's going to be stressful, but hopefully with a little willpower and some creative scheduling, I'll be able to keep my grades off, keep extra weight off, learn to cook, edit the newspaper, and keep up friendships.

Doesn't sound too bad, right?
For now, all I can do is plan and try to make everything as organized as possible.

0 comments: